We’re growing our Underground design and construction business and have opportunities for experienced and motivated industry professionals to join us in our Dallas and Fort Worth offices as we continue our journey to help make our clients successful. We have a specific opportunity for an experienced underground engineer to join our transmission and distribution team.
We are addressing projects across the country that range widely in complexity and voltage. We are supporting our clients as they take on new challenges to rebuild their electric grid to support the challenges of tomorrow. Support business development efforts with new clients across North America.
- Support thought leadership including conference attendance, marketing and other internal initiatives.
- Prepare and develop distribution and transmission voltage construction packages for underground projects, including manhole and equipment installation, conduit and duct bank design, feeder replacement, cable replacement, and new feeder design.
- Develop routing analysis for the design of low to high voltage distribution and transmission lines using CADD/GIS design and mapping software.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or related degree from an ABET accredited program.
- Or Bachelor of Science in Civil or related Engineering Technology from an ABET accredited program and successful completion of Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam.
- Strong computer skills (e.g. AutoCAD, MicroStation, BIM (Revit), Civil 3D, PLS, PLS-CADD, RISA-3D, Math CADD), and/or hydraulic, hydrologic, pavement, civil analysis programs.