Do you want to join a technology company with a diverse product portfolio? Do you have 2-5 years of experience in shipping, receiving, storing and distributing materials, parts, supplies and equipment? We need a results-oriented, focused individual to join our Materials department in Billerica, MA.
Processing receipt and shipment of repair orders including review and preparation of related reports. This will include both physical movement of material as well as completion of various transactions within our Oracle (ERP) system. Conducting cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy, facilitating the movement of material to appropriate positions within the repair center, kitting of materials as required for repair work orders, and coordinating the replenishment of materials according to target stocking levels.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong computer skills relative to e-mail, ERP (Oracle is a plus), and use of other manufacturing related databases and applications.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse, shipping / receiving, and/or manufacturing related environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to follow processes, learn by example, and ask questions when things are not understood.
- Comfortable and constructive working in an environment where volume has peaks and lulls.
- Ability to 50 lbs.
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Health insurance
- Paid Sick Time
- Opportunity for temp-to-perm
If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply immediately and a FootBridge representative will contact you to take the next step.
We deliver strategic recruitment and staffing solutions for growing companies while offering rewarding careers and opportunities for our employees, consultants, and team members. Our focus is connecting client partners with personalized solutions to support current business needs. The FootBridge team is committed to building trusted relationships through our core values while having fun and supporting friends and family. To the core, we believe in accountability, transparency, integrity and excellence. Divisions of expertise: Energy, Industrial, Chemicals, Construction, & Manufacturing