Job Title: Scheduler – Solar
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: Contract, 6 months +/-
Pay Range: $60 an hour
Work Schedule: Normal M-F
Client is an energy company that build projects in the solar industry. The candidate will be someone that can share their solar knowledge with the team and have excellent communication skills.
- Project schedules in Primavera P6
- Identifies major milestones, tracks production
- Determines reasonable schedule logic and constraints
- Review development of the look-ahead schedule(s) with manpower loading, incorporating construction strategy input
- Review spreadsheets for various phases of construction project
- Communicate schedule status to management
- Interact with project managers & other managers to understand issues and conflicts impacting schedule
- Suggests corrective actions and/or develops recovery plans when delays are anticipated or occur.
- 10 years of planning/scheduling experience on industrial construction projects.
- Strong understanding and experience with solar projects
- Proficiency in Primavera (P6)
- Field experience on industrial construction projects