Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Belpre, OH
Pay Range: $50 – $60/hr
The Project Manager is responsible for providing overall direction and managing multiple industrial construction projects.
SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute the approved project scope within budget, schedule, quality, and safety requirements
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment, and materials) from start to finish
- Assessing scope of work and resources required to successfully complete project.
- Organize the workers to make certain that they are all performing well to satisfy the construction requirement
- Track the construction process to make sure that it is completed on time
- Ensure that the budget is maintained. At the same time quality is also preserved
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site
- Perform inspections on the safety and performance of the workers
- Ensure project conformance to client policies and procedures
- Collaborate with engineers to determine the scope and specifications of the project are met
- Project Management experience on industrial construction projects