- The Project Manager will be responsible for the profit and loss of individual projects, the successful completion of projects within specified dates, and establishing and maintaining a professional and satisfactory relationship with the Owner, internal engineering/design team, subcontractors, regulatory agencies, and other project stakeholders. Additionally, the Project Manager will assist in the pursuit of new clients, with the potential to serve as an Account Manager with direct marketing effort responsibilities.
Major responsibilities for the Project Manager will include:
- Promoting a safety-first culture
- Report regularly on progress, cost and schedule metrics, safety or environmental concerns, and potential project risks.
- Travel to client and project locations expected. Estimated travel 5-15%
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be a US Citizen and fully vaccinated.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 7 years of electrical or civil distribution and/or transmission engineering experience preferred, including 3 or more years of experience managing engineering projects. Linear projects for gas pipelines or transportation may also apply. Completion of master’s degree in related field may be substituted for one year of experience.
- Demonstrated success in project management, including proven ability to develop business and establish relationships with clients.