The Staff Project Controls Specialist will be responsible for leading the project controls processes with the internal project management team to execute project deliverables within budget and schedule. Develop, implement, and maintain external and internal cost reports, cash flows and forecasts.
• Responsible for schedule management, earned value management and cost management.
• Responsible for engineering, procurement and construction planning, scheduling, logistics and cost control.
• Analyze project controls reports, present findings and provide recommendations to the project controls team.
• Ensure project set-up in Oracle Financial MIS/PPS Accounting Module or Oracle Primavera Contracts Manager Program.
• Analyze data; review logs; and run reports in Oracle Primavera Contracts Manager software and/or the Oracle Financials MIS/PPS Accounting software.
• Set up Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for tracking detailed breakdown of purchase orders or subcontracts.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field. Applicable experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
• A minimum of 5-15 years of experience, with heavy scheduling