Opportunities on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- Responsible for the handling & disposition of inventory used in the cell manufacturing and/or Aftermarket, Sales, Receiving, data entry, kitting & proper material handling required
- Maintenance of manufacturing orders, purchase orders, sales orders and all related material requirements including cycle counting E&O programs and the proper disposition of scrap. Perform packaging and Shipping transactions
- Receive, count, perform data entry and properly disposition all material delivered in a timely manner
- Proper material handling and storage of all material as well as interpreting inventory reports
- Ability to read inventory screens (Glovia) and determines appropriate actions to be taken
- Review inventory / production schedules and / or reports to maintain optimum status and assure the accurate and timely transition of material to and from stores
- Interface with departments and employees to ensure the disposition and movement of material.
- Inventory accuracy awareness
- Participate in any I all departmental training programs and I or projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong computer skills relative to e-mail, ERP (Glovia is a plus), and use of other manufacturing related databases and applications.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse, shipping / receiving, and/or manufacturing related environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to follow processes, learn by example, and ask questions when things are not understood.
- Comfortable and constructive working in an environment where volume has peaks and lulls.
- Ability to 50 lbs.