- Responsible for overall project safety management and compliance with the applicable Safety and Health Plans. This includes, reviewing and auditing site specific safety documentation for Pre-Task Analysis (PTAs) and Task Safety Observations (TSOs) on a regular basis.
· Lead and oversee field meetings including: safety, coordination and schedule meetings.
· Enforce compliance with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules and client requirements. Document all violations, notify Construction Management, and recommend/implement corrective actions as required. Provide accurate performance feedback for project team members.
· Provide technical assistance, interpretation of drawings, and recommendation of construction methods and equipment installation.
· Assist Construction Manager with completing daily, weekly and monthly progress reports in addition to other reports as necessary to document construction progress. Review all subordinate and Subcontractor field reports.
· Utilize three-week look-ahead reports and the overall project schedule to identify any concerns with work plans.
· Assist Construction Manager with overseeing and directing construction progress tracking and forecasting including Field Progress Measurement Systems, Critical Path Scheduling and commodity tracking systems.
Other duties as assigned.
- Looking for candidates with TILT WALL Construction experience
Minimum 11 years construction management experience or craft supervision experience on a similar project.
Computer proficiency in Microsoft Suite.