Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician
1st, 2nd and 3rd Shifts available
- Assembles, tests, disassembles, and re-builds a variety of electromechanical units, subassemblies and complete machine modules using standard processes documented in MICA’s.
- Assemble electromechanical units and subassemblies to print specifications. Perform basic leak checking tasks.
- Perform cell quality investigations and resolve issues with assistance.
- Complete standard cell documentation forms, requisition, QDMS’s, time sheets, assembly logs, checklists, etc.
- Utilize Glovia to print shop packets, BOM’s, pull lists to check inventory, kit status, part due dates, transaction history, and assembly status.
- Additional tasks as required by the hiring manager.
- Perform mechanical and electrical test operations on subassemblies using instruments and fixtures and correct problems identified during test.
- Assist in advanced cell test operations including complete module testing.
- Maintain test fixtures.
- 3-10 years of Electromechanical Assembly experience, preferably in the semiconductor capital equipment industry.
- Ability to read and work from blueprints and schematics.
- Cable soldering and crimping experience is a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Availability to work 5-15 hours of overtime per week.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Paid Sick Time.
- Opportunity for temp-to-perm.
If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply immediately and a FootBridge representative will contact you to take the next step.
We deliver strategic recruitment and staffing solutions for growing companies while offering rewarding careers and opportunities for our employees, consultants, and team members. Our focus is connecting client partners with personalized solutions to support current business needs. The FootBridge team is committed to building trusted relationships through our core values while having fun and supporting friends and family. To the core, we believe in accountability, transparency, integrity and excellence. Divisions of expertise: Energy, Industrial, Chemicals, Construction, & Manufacturing