Our Client is a leading distributor of industrial automation products and services. They have expertise providing robotic and motion control solutions for factory automation. Their teams of automation engineers service the biomedical, semiconductor, electronic assembly, defense, and general purpose automation markets.
We are in search of self-motivated, experienced individuals with the following skills:
- Utilization of work instructions, bill of materials, blueprints and schematics to produce zero defect assemblies and/or subassemblies for a variety of mechanical and electro-mechanical assembly operations.
- Following methods and/or sequence of operations, you will perform such tasks as wiring, component installation, kit assembly, inspection.
- Crimping and soldering
- Read and understand electrical/mechanical schematics
- Understand measurements and tolerances
- Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools
- Connect cables, tubes, and wiring, according to specifications
- Work independently from work instructions and on the job training
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel.
Candidates should possess strong technical and verbal / written communication skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.