Job Title: Superintendent – Water/Wastewater
Duration: Contract, 11+ months
Pay Range: $45/hr – $55/hr
Per Diem: $120/day, for 7 days a week
Trip Home: 1 trip home per month, reasonable miles or airfare covered.
Work Schedule: Normal M-F schedule (minimum 40 hr/wk up to 50/wk)
Target start date / availability: Interview and start ASAP
- Coordinate with Safety lead to implement and manage the safety program for the WWTP operations
- In coordination with team members, develop, implement, and manage the standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the WWTP
- Serve as the primary point of contact onsite for WWTP communications
- Support local procurement team with Chemical inventory management, order requests and timing requirements, and assistance with deliveries for the WWTP
- Perform routine WWTP operational monitoring, record the results in the available data capture system, and evaluate monitoring results to identify potential issues or needs for changes in WWTP operations
- Submit monthly operational report and invoicing to plant management team
- Develop and track the performance of site specific KPIs with coordination of internal team
- Coordinate with operational team in management and disposal of solids from the WWTP and oversee solids processing operation.
- 10+ years of Water/Wastewater project experience
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Experience in food grade, agricultural, or chemical process facilities