- The Energy Storage team offers storage solutions that take clients from project conception, siting and permitting to turnkey design, construction, and startup. As one of the only firms in the United States to offer a fully integrated turnkey solution in the energy storage industry, we have the market expertise to manage a wide variety of storage technologies including lithium-ion, flow, and mechanical storage systems. The company provides every essential service in the energy storage market and is a key player in the country’s transition to renewables.
The Energy Storage team focuses on renewable power generation and storage in both the utility-scale market and the commercial/industrial market and offers a wide range of design and project execution experiences. Designs include initial battery sizing, use case evaluation, and technology selection to full detailed design. Current projects range in size from 1MW to 400MW with interconnection voltages from 480V to 500kV and include both standalone storage and storage plus other renewables such as wind and solar.
- Preparing the creation of construction documents and specifications for the installation of energy storage facility structural designs.
- Bachelor of Science in Structural Engineering or related degree from an ABET accredited program OR Bachelor of Science in Structural or related Engineering Technology from an ABET-accredited program and successful completion of Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam.
- Master of Science degree in Structural Engineering may be substituted for 1-year of experience.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience.
- Experience with energy storage in both utility scale and/or large industrial facilities is strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge in standard engineering techniques and procedures. Strong knowledge of structural design codes (e.g., IBC, AISC, ACI, ASCE 7, PIP).