Job Title: Sr. Project Engineer
Location: Memphis, TN
Duration: 11 months+
Pay Range: $65-75/hr, 1.5 OT after 40 hours
Per Diem: $100/day, $700/week
Target start date / availability: ASAP
Work Schedule: 40-50 hours per week.
Sr. Project Engineer will plan, develop, coordinate, and manage onsite construction engineering activities for large and medium sized construction projects, focused on clean room environments.
- Manage project engineering activities including subcontractor administration and work assignments.
- Manage cleanroom processes and systems in a plant environment.
- Ensure that all activities comply with contract requirements and support overall construction schedule.
- Provide technical support for construction including participation in planning and design
- Represent the company in project management meetings, interfacing with other departments.
- Provide support for client, review change orders.
- 4-year degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent technical training / related experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of related construction engineering experience.
- Previous clean room experience is required