Sr. Material Handler
$22 – $23/hr
- Responsible for the handling & disposition of inventory used in the cell manufacturing and/or Aftermarket, Sales, Receiving, data entry, kitting & proper material handling required.
- Maintenance of manufacturing orders, purchase orders, sales orders and all related material requirements including cycle counting E&O programs and the proper disposition of scrap. Perform packaging and Shipping transactions.
- Receive, count, perform data entry and properly disposition all material delivered in a timely manner.
- Proper material handling and storage of all material as well as interpreting inventory reports.
- Ability to read inventory screens (Glovia) and determines appropriate actions to be taken.
- Review inventory / production schedules and / or reports to maintain optimum status and assure the accurate and timely transition of material to and from stores.
- Interface with departments and employees to ensure the disposition and movement of material.
- Inventory accuracy awareness.
- Participate in any I all departmental training programs and I or projects.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Paid Sick Time.
- Paid Vacation Time.
- Opportunity for temp-to-perm.
If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply immediately and a FootBridge representative will contact you to take the next step.