- Perform mechanical and electro mechanical assembly and systems integration on large scale capital equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Expected international travel to customer sites for final assembly (10-40%).
- 5+ years of experience with building and assembling robotic or automated equipment.
- Ability to work off blue prints and/or technical drawings.
- Proficient with hand and power tools, along with test instruments.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Recent Military service is a plus.
FootBridge is an engineering, manufacturing and technology-staffing firm deeply committed to our clients and candidates. We provide Contract Placement, Contract-to-Hire, Permanent Placement, and Managed Services to multiple sectors and industries in all 50 states. With more than 30 years’ experience in the staffing industry, FootBridge delivers hard work, ethics, and a dedication to strong relationships. We make it our life’s work to find the right position for you.