Shipper & Receiver
Location: Wilmington, MA
This role will provide the proper receipt and shipping of materials and goods, oversee stock room inventory operations, and have responsibility for maintaining the status of materials and finished goods. This position reports to the Warehouse Supervisor.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Arrange both international and domestic shipments and ensure/perform proper packaging/crating and Export Compliance control. Support corporate S/R needs and maintain accurate shipping records
- Maintain a neat, organized Shipping area
- Receive and verify package contents against purchase requisition. Notify end users of material received
- Receive orders into SAP system, matching paperwork
- Materials Management and Control
- Label material clearly
- Production and Inventory Control
- Daily Cycle Counting
- Maintain a neat, organized Inventory and FG Stockroom
- Inventory Stockroom attendant functions
- Manage precious metal and scrap metal reclaim activity
- Any other duties required by the Warehouse Supervisor
- Backup for issuing Field Service Shop Orders
- Job requires ability to lift maximum of 50 lbs and ability to obtain certification in HM/HW handling
- Perform data entry and filing.
- Requires fork lift certification and operation. (3 plus years)
- Knowledge and previous experience in Oracle. (3-5 years’ experience)
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Windows and MS-Office applications such as Word, Excel a plus.
- Previous Shipping/Receiving and Stockroom experience required. Purchasing and Production Control experience a plus.
- High School graduate