Skip to content
Senior Project Engineer – Transmission Line Design
Job Number: 18222
- Providing technical leadership, direction, and support for an overhead transmission design team on projects ranging from 69kV to 500kV
- Mentoring, coaching, and developing team members
- Serving as the primary technical point of contact for the client
- Implementation of quality control processes
- Supporting proposal development
- Leading coordination and communication of project requirements and schedule needs across disciplines
- Identification and communication of technical risks associated with projects
- Oversight of production work required to meet deliverable milestones
- Identifying, developing, and communicating processes and tools to increase efficiency across team and department
- A minimum of 7 years of direct project engineering experience managing design efforts for Design-only and EPC projects.
- BS in Engineering from an ABET accredited university is required.
- Expert knowledge in degreed engineering discipline. Basic knowledge in all other engineering disciplines.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) is preferred.