Job Title: Senior Project Controls Specialist
Job Description: The Senior Project Controls Specialist leads project controls processes and consults with the project management team to ensure client satisfaction. Presents schedule and budget status reports to project management team and client.
• Provide leadership and training to team members ensuring the resolution of difficult project control issues.
• Expert in negotiation of prima agreements, construction contracts/subcontracts and joint venture agreements.
• All other duties as assigned
*No per diem, no relocation and prefers local candidates.
Job Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field.
A minimum of 8 years direct project controls experience with a Bachelor’s degree.
Must have min 12 years direct project controls experience if there’s an Associates only.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Expert user of Microsoft office, Oracle Primavera P6 project management software, and Earned Value Management system.
• Willingness to accept long term field assignments.