Our Transmission & Distribution global practice is seeking a Senior Distribution Engineer to join our growing Distribution Modernization business in our Fort Worth office. This position will provide development and design services on 2.4 to 34.5kV overhead and underground utility distribution projects. This role requires the ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize work. The position will be responsible for tackling an array of challenging items, including the drafting and design of engineering deliverables on multiple complex utility distribution projects. Primary responsibilities of the Senior Distribution Engineer will include:
- This role is responsible for preparing and developing distribution voltage construction packages for both overhead and underground construction.
- Provide quality reviews of work prepared by others and adhere to the QA/QC process.
- Assist in the training and development of the Distribution Modernization team members.
- Experience includes knowledge of overhead and underground construction methods, knowledge of distribution system equipment, and utilization of field data and GIS information to aid in design.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field from an accredited university.
- Minimum 7 years industry experience (completion of master’s degree in a related field may be substituted for one year of experience), 4 or more years distribution experience preferred.