FootBridge is seeking an experienced Accountant to support our corporate balance sheet account reconciliations for a 3-month contract assignment. This role will perform balance sheet reconciliation, as well as fixed asset accounting.
Responsibilities to include:
- Prepare and post manual journal entries
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Review journal entries to ensures compliance with SOX and other controls related procedures,
- Support quarter and year end efforts – prepare audit schedules & help to manage the data flow of information to external auditors
- Inter-company reconciliation and settlements – reconcile inter-company accounts and record related cash settlements on a monthly basis
- Cash reporting – distribute daily cash report from the bank, and maintain internal cash schedule that summarizes daily cash activity
- Fixed Asset accounting & reconciliation – record depreciation expense, additions, disposals and transfers
- Fixed Asset reporting – reconcile and maintain fixed asset roll-forward, and related schedules
- Projects may include participation in ERP systems implementation (Oracle cloud)
- Suggest and implement process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance; a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with public company experience preferred
- Oracle General Ledger experience preferred, or other Tier 1 ERP system
- Sage Fixed Asset Software (FAS) accounting experience
- Prior experience working in a global company that transacts in foreign currencies, preferably a publicly traded company
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Paid Sick Time.
- Opportunity for temp-to-perm.
If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply immediately and a FootBridge representative will contact you to take the next step.
We deliver strategic recruitment and staffing solutions for growing companies while offering rewarding careers and opportunities for our employees, consultants, and team members. Our focus is connecting client partners with personalized solutions to support current business needs. The FootBridge team is committed to building trusted relationships through our core values while having fun and supporting friends and family. To the core, we believe in accountability, transparency, integrity and excellence. Divisions of expertise: Energy, Industrial, Chemicals, Construction, & Manufacturing