Job Title: Scheduler
Location: Somerset, NJ
Duration: Direct Hire
Pay Range: $115,000 – $145,000
Work Schedule: Hybrid. 3 days in office, 2 days remote.
Target start date / availability: August/September 2023
Responsibilities: As an experienced Project Scheduler with a minimum of 8 years of expertise in project planning, scheduling, and progress measurement for EPC projects, you will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Apply Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) principles to meticulously plan project life-cycles.
- Develop and maintain engineering & construction schedules in support of EPC projects.
- Skillfully coordinate and manage project schedules within Primavera P6, both for individual projects and the overall project portfolio.
- Collaborate with the entire project team, including engineering, licensing and permitting, procurement, and construction, to facilitate schedule development and updates.
- Analyze schedule data to provide actionable insights and recommended corrective actions to meet required in-service dates successfully.
- Generate comprehensive schedule reports, including critical path views, baseline vs. actual views, look-ahead views, milestone views, and “what-if” scenarios.
- Demonstrate proficiency in various Project Management Scheduling concepts, such as Activity Definition and Sequencing, Resource Estimating, Activity Duration Estimating, CPM, Baseline analysis, Earned Value, etc.
- Utilize Project Controls concepts to effectively manage projects throughout their entire life-cycle, from initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling, to closeout phases.
Preferred Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Utility industry experience Transmission & Distribution experience.
- Proficiency with Primavera P6 and Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (Required)