Duration: 12+ months
Salary: $55 – $65/hr
Expected work schedule: 5-10s.
Target start date / availability: ASAP
- Update and maintain resource loaded construction schedule
- Interact with engineering discipline leads & construction managers to understand issues and conflicts impacting schedule
- Recommends work-around and mitigation efforts to the team
- Review critical path, cost loading, schedule content.
- Identify relationships, constraints and milestones with project work schedule.
- Perform schedule impact analysis for change orders.
- Communicates schedule status to management regularly
- QA/QC review of schedule submissions for conformance.
- Prepare reports as needed and directed by Management.
- Proficient in Primavera P6
- 5+ years of field experience on industrial construction projects
- Have demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing and solving problems
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.);
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities as necessary
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude
- Effective oral and written communication skills as required for the position