Job Title: Scheduler
Location: Washington D.C. 20059
Target start date / availability: ASAP
- Prepare and Maintain Weekly P6 Schedule Updates & CPM
- Develop, Prepare and Produce Monthly Reporting (i.e. S-Curves-Productivity- Histograms, etc.)
- Understand the Project’s Cost Coding Structure and analyze compliance regarding weekly Timesheets, Change Orders and Purchase Orders.
- Assist Operations w/ Cost-Coded Timesheets, Purchase Order and Change Order Logs (MS Excel) along with other misc. Tracking Spreadsheets.
- Performing other duties as required or assigned, including various project reporting
EDUCATION, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Advanced Primavera P6 and MS Excel skill and experience.
- Strong computer skills, specifically MS 365 applications such as Excel, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, including the ability to work well and communicate with internal and external individuals at all levels.
- Understanding of project cost control fundamentals with analytical skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data