1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift available
- Disassembles, decontaminates and reassembles lower level complexity electromechanical units and subassemblies to MICA’s and print specifications and is certified in the majority of the assemblies in his or her work area.
- Perform vacuum, mechanical and electrical test operations on subassemblies using instruments and fixtures and corrects any problems identified in the test.
- Perform quality investigations within a cell and resolves issues with assistance.
- Writing up and investigating QDMS incidents.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering, Planning, Receiving Aftermarket, and EHS to resolve technical, material flow and safety issues related to toxic material handling as well as waste generation and disposal issues.
- Writes JSA’s and Recommends fixturing and tooling to improve safety in the cell including the decontamination area.
- Complete standard cell documentation forms, requisition, QDMS’s, Time sheets, assembly logs, checklists, etc.
- Utilize Glovia to print shop packets, BOM’s, check inventory, kit status, part due dates, transaction history, and assembly status.
- 3-10 years of Electromechanical Assembly experience, preferably in the semiconductor capital equipment industry.
- Ability to read and work from blueprints and schematics.
- Cable soldering and crimping experience is a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Availability to work 5-15 hours of overtime per week.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Paid Sick Time.
- Opportunity for temp-to-perm.
If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply immediately and a FootBridge representative will contact you to take the next step.
We deliver strategic recruitment and staffing solutions for growing companies while offering rewarding careers and opportunities for our employees, consultants, and team members. Our focus is connecting client partners with personalized solutions to support current business needs. The FootBridge team is committed to building trusted relationships through our core values while having fun and supporting friends and family. To the core, we believe in accountability, transparency, integrity and excellence. Divisions of expertise: Energy, Industrial, Chemicals, Construction, & Manufacturing