Temp to perm opportunity in Chelmsford, MA.
- Responsible for performing product inspection and/or audits of Quality programs.
- Performs packaging line and manufacturing inspections, and sampling and testing of received, WIP, and produced components, materials and systems. Ensures materials, in-process and finished products meet company standards.
- Expected to contribute to the development of techniques, processes, and practices that advance the effectiveness of the function.
- May lead major project initiatives or act as a group leader.
- Expected to mentor and transfer knowledge to more junior staff members.
- Works autonomously to resolve the most complex problems.
- Must have knowledge of inspection related tools, GD&T and blueprint reading required.
- Experience operating either ZEISS or Brown & Sharpe CMM required.
- Must be able to handle fast paced inspection environment where priorities change frequently.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Paid Sick Time.
- Opportunity for temp-to-perm.
If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply immediately and a FootBridge representative will contact you to take the next step.
We deliver strategic recruitment and staffing solutions for growing companies while offering rewarding careers and opportunities for our employees, consultants, and team members. Our focus is connecting client partners with personalized solutions to support current business needs. The FootBridge team is committed to building trusted relationships through our core values while having fun and supporting friends and family. To the core, we believe in accountability, transparency, integrity and excellence. Divisions of expertise: Energy, Industrial, Chemicals, Construction, & Manufacturing