Title: QA/QC Engineer
Duration: 11+ months
Pay Range: $55 – $60/hr
Per Diem: Local only
Expected work schedule: 40 hours per week, may be occasional slow weeks of less than 40
Target start date / availability: ASAP
Vaccination Policy: Candidates must be fully vaccinated
- Develop/monitor quality program metrics to evaluate the project’s performance.
- Analyze said metrics to understand the root cause of any disconcerting trends and then work with the applicable parties to correct those items.
- Act as a liaison with client/owner, regulatory agencies, subcontractors, and internal departments on quality related matters, as required.
- Perform inspections and witness tests, as required.
- Prepare reports and quality records in compliance with procedures.
- Coordinate areas of QC work with other department’s work, such as engineering, process, etc.
- Control measuring and test equipment, as required to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure company standards as outlined in the Quality Assurance/Control manual are effectively implemented.
- Perform other tasks as required or assigned.
- Verifies punch-list items are complete when construction has finished.
- Ensure that all quality check procedures put in place by the company are followed during every project phase.
- Create comprehensive documentation for quality issues and note the corrective actions that were taken.
- 10+ years of Quality Assurance/Quality Control experience on industrial construction projects
- Should have a strong working knowledge of pharma or hygienic construction
- Strong understanding of industry practices, processes, and standards.
- Building document turnover packages, performing document reviews.
- Must be familiar with P&IDs
- Strong understanding of sterilization and process equipment safety.
- Experience in any of the following industries – Pharma, Hygienic, possibly food safety with high emphasis on sterilization
- Experienced in the inspection for quality of welds. Needs to know the difference between a good and bad weld.
- Individual should understand construction at a high level. Project size of $200 million +