Title: P6 Scheduler
Duration: 6-8 months
Pay Range: $55 – $65/hr
Expected work schedule: 40 – 50 hours per week
Target start date / availability: ASAP
- Develop, update, and maintain project schedules in P6
- Identifies major milestones, critical approvals, and long lead procurement items.
- Determines reasonable schedule logic and constraints based on discussion with owners and/or teams.
- Assists with development of the construction three-week look-ahead schedule(s) with manpower loading, incorporating construction strategy input
- Develops and maintains spreadsheets for various phases of construction projects
- Communicates schedule status to management regularly
- Interact with engineering discipline leads & construction managers to understand issues and conflicts impacting schedule
- Suggests corrective actions and/or develops recovery plans when delays are anticipated or occur.
- Evaluates critical and near critical path activity sequences.
- 5-10 years of planning/scheduling experience on industrial construction and maintenance projects.
- Experience in industrial construction and/or Turnarounds/Outages.
- Strong understanding of Critical Path Method concepts
- Proficiency in Primavera (P6)
- Experience in any of the following industries – Oil & Gas, chemical, petrochemical
- Field experience on industrial construction projects
- Earned Value Management