Title: Project Scheduler
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: Direct Hire
Target start date: ASAP
We are currently seeking a Project Scheduler to join our client’s team in supporting large commercial construction projects in and around the San Jose, CA area.
- Create and manage a schedule using best practices including the WBS to detail out the areas/types of work. This includes more than 2500 activities on schedule
- Communicate progress and updates to management on a regular basis
- Run weekly meetings to update the construction schedule via job walks and superintendent/PM live updates
- Create, maintain, and edit different layouts in P6
- Resource loads a baseline schedule in order track earned value metrics as determined by the client or Project Management team
- Maintain and update a resource loaded schedule to keep cost and durations accurate
- Create Time Impact Analysis reports using historical data captured from the tools being utilized on site
- Use Excel and P6 to analyze large data sets and multiple schedules at once
- Manage and successfully complete mid-month and end of month deliverables,
- Candidate will preferably have 5+ years of commercial construction management and at least 2 years commercial construction scheduling experience.
- Experience using Primavera 6 (P6)
- Candidate must be familiar with the Construction process to be able to identify and discuss upcoming potential issues and suggest next steps.
- Can work with minimal supervision while having outstanding communication, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Ability to oversee and direct other Schedulers