Title: Senior Scheduler
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: Direct Hire
Salary Range: $80,000 – $120,000
Expected work schedule: 40-50 hours a week expected
The ideal candidate will have experience scheduling construction activities for school construction k-12 and colleges, along with hospital work. Understanding of Massachusetts Code Chapter 149A is important as it is part of the public bidding process for their projects
- Candidate will preferably have 5 to 10 years of commercial construction management and/or scheduling experience with at least 4 years focused on planning and scheduling.
- Proficiency in Primavera scheduling software (P6) is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel, Microsoft Project, and familiarity with the concepts of Lean Scheduling and its interface into traditional CPM schedule is preferred.
- Specific knowledge of commercial construction means, and methods is also preferred.
- Construction or Engineering degree or equivalent work experience, along with proven experience in creating and managing schedules