Title: Project Scheduler
Location: Arlington, VA
Duration: Direct Hire
Pay Range: $100K – 120K
Expected work schedule: 40 hours
Target start date / availability: ASAP
We are looking for someone with 10 – 15 years of experience, DoD TS security clearance, with experience with Primavera P6 software.
***Candidate must hold an ACTIVE Top Secret security clearance***
• Serve as full-time scheduler for a Federal agency in the greater-Washington, DC area.
• Performs reviews of contractor-submitted baseline and periodic schedule updates for compliance with the specification and overall reasonableness.
• Develops and maintains a program master schedule.
• Develops and/or reviews time extension requests.
• Assists with development and/or analysis of post-construction delay analyses.
Skills and Abilities:
• Significant experience providing schedule development and/or review services on vertical construction projects. Experience on overseas and/or secure building construction projects preferred.
• Highly proficient in Oracle P6 and Microsoft Project.
• Ability to relate technical knowledge to a non-technical audience.
• Proficiency in reading/understanding construction plans and specifications.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Occasional overnight travel may be required.
• US citizenship required. US Passport, or ability to obtain, required.
• DoD Top Secret security clearance required.
• B.S. in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or relevant experience which equates to this degree.
• P.E. license, Certified Construction Manager, Planning and Scheduling Professional, and/or Project Management Professional certification preferred.