Job Title: Project Planner
Duration: 11+ Months
Rate: $55-$65/hr, all hours worked
Per Diem: $770/week
Hours: 40-50 week
Target Start: ASAP
Client needs a Project Planner for a large infrastructure project. This individual is expected to have a vast understanding of construction and will be involved in the planning and coordination of 20 shutdowns during the project lifecycle. The planner will coordinate closely with a project scheduler to help build the master schedule for the project.
Candidate must have a industrial construction experience with an emphasis on process plant construction planning.
- 5-10 years’ experience using project planning software – MS Project preferred
- Professional who has experience working with project controls teams for engineering, construction, and commissioning & qualification.
- Integrated Project Plan / Integrated Project Management (IPP / IPM) Experience
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) experience
- Will be responsible for integrating construction, automation, engineering, design, and qualification process schedules into a master schedule.
- Project scope coordination and analysis
- Set up and maintenance of WBS driven activity codes and user defined fields.
- Planned, developed, and maintained large, complex schedules including resource monitoring tools.
- Extensive field experience in construction and start up/commissioning/qualification projects
- Knowledgeable in risk assessments
- Ability to evaluate project trends with recommended corrective actions to minimize schedule slippages.
- Facilitate effective integrated planning sessions
- Experience in resource loading and leveling