This is an onsite position – no remote/no hybrid work.
Major responsibilities for the Project Manager will include:
- Promoting a safety-first culture
- Prepare proposals, assist in presentations, and participate in contract negotiations.
- Leverage existing client relationships, create new client relationships, and focus on repeat work within each Account.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with client regarding all aspects of the project
- Provide overall management and coordination of projects from concept to completion including environmental, permitting, engineering, real estate, scope/schedule/budget adherence, evaluating subcontractor bids, construction support, and closeout.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 7 years of electrical or civil distribution and/or transmission engineering experience preferred, including 3 or more years of experience managing engineering projects. Linear projects for gas pipelines or transportation may also apply. Completion of master’s degree in related field may be substituted for one year of experience.