Title: Project Manager – Wastewater and Civil Group
Duration: 12+ months, potential for direct hire in the future
Pay Range: $65
Per Diem: N/A – local candidates only
Expected work schedule: 40 hours per week
Target start date / availability: ASAP
As a Project Manager, this individual will be a crucial part of the project team with the collective goal of completing projects on time, under budget, and with a quality that exceeds of the client and its customers.
- Forecast and analyze construction costs, exposures, and profits.
- Develop a schedule for all phases the build.
- Assist with permits, required due dates, and communicate any impact to the proposed schedule.
- Develop and implement project specific processes and procedures.
- In conjunction with the Project Superintendent, lead, direct and coordinate the day-to-day management and construction activities.
- Manage project costs, through ongoing evaluations of labor, material, and equipment.
- Interface with all company departments as necessary to resolve any issue.
- The liaison between the client, the company, subcontractors, and government officials.
- Ensure all safety measures, procedures, and requirements are met, followed, and practiced.
- Ensure substantial completion as defined in the specifications.
- Assist with the submission of record drawings, maintenance manuals & warranties to ensure a smooth and successful closeout.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Construction Science, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 7-10 years relevant work experience in the construction industry
- OSHA 30 Certification
- Confident in communication with all levels of leadership
- Collaborator, Integrity, Organized, and systematic
- Proactive Problem Solver with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Commitment to Excellence