Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Columbus, OH (Ohio State University)
Duration: 12+ months
Rate: $46 – $63hr
Hours: 40+ hours per week
The Project Manager is responsible for providing overall management of the design, construction and commissioning of energy efficiency and capital improvement projects. The construction and commissioning work will be performed by Subcontractors managed by the PM. The PM will work with our internal Technical Services, Development, Procurement, Operations, Asset Management, AIFA Departments, design consultants and installing subcontractors to manage the development, design engineering and construction of the projects. The candidate must have experience managing large, complex construction projects.
Mechanical experience preferred – HVAC
- Oversee and advances projects during development phase, through construction and Project Closeout to O&M/Asset Management.
- Create, maintain and manage each project’s Project Execution Plan.
- Manage multiple construction and pre-construction projects simultaneously.
- Conduct weekly meetings including design reviews
- Track contractual requirements and deliverables for all project contracts.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports.