Job Title: Project Manager – Electrical and I&C
Location: Jenkinsville, South Carolina
Duration: 12 months (good chance for extension)
Rate: $62 – $72/hr – 1.5X OT
Per Diem: $700/week
Schedule: 40 hours per week
High Level Project Overview:
- Contractor will report through the Design Engineering organization assisting with the management of site projects from initiation to closeout phases. Will need to demonstrate knowledge and experience in project management, relevant technologies, and leadership in the assigned project areas. Should have strong team building skills, demonstrated skill and ability in effectively leading teams to achieve project goals and milestones. Ability to develop, manage and monitor project performance to ensure results meet project requirements and schedules. Ability to coordinate the resolution of technical problems and implement changes.
Top Required Skills
1) Demonstrated experience with managing Mechanical projects at site from initiation phase (funding requests, starting projects), through Design, Execution (Field Implementation) and Closeout phases.
2) Demonstrated experience with Mechanical disciplines focused projects.
3) Experienced in following Station Processes and Project Management best practices to manage Projects.
4) Demonstrated experience with using Online and Outage processes to schedule projects.
5) Experience with using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project)
6) Experience with reviewing P6 Project Schedules.
Preferred Years of Experience:
- 6+ years of experience
Are there any specific companies/industries you’d like to see in the candidate’s experience?
- Nuclear Projects experience.