Job Title: Project Manager – Solar
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 11 months+
Rate: $60 – 80/hr 1.5XOT
Per Diem: $155/day
Work Schedule: 50 hours per week, 5-10s
High Level Project Overview:
- This role manages the overall schedule and budget review for multiple projects, while ensuring safety and environmental compliance are our highest priority.
- This person reports to management on status and actively supports field team in resolving issues in a timely manner in a way that represents company well while helping our partners be successful.
Top 3 Required Skills
1) Ability to interpret schedules and apply to cost forecasting for accuracy
2) Communicate clearly through reports/emails
3) Manage projects such that a culture of appreciation for the team and their safety
Are there any specific companies/industries you’d like to see in the candidate’s experience?
- Prior solar experience
- deep understanding of civil scope
- mastery of VA DEQ stormwater guidebook