The team needs a local candidate and will working Transmission, Distribution, and Substation and would be schedule heavy.
The Staff Project Controls Specialist will be responsible for leading the project controls processes with the internal project management team to execute project deliverables within budget and schedule. Develop, implement, and maintain external and internal cost reports, cash flows and forecasts.
• Responsible for engineering, procurement and construction planning, scheduling, logistics and cost control.
• Develop pre-programmed project scheduling reports in P6 and review and analyze back-up documentation for accuracy.
• Manage integrated data from one program to another.
• Serves as a point of contact for technical questions from APM’s, PM’s, Lead Engineers, or Construction staff.
Candidate MUST be a US Citizen and MUST be fully vaccinated.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field. Applicable experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
• A minimum of 4 years of direct project controls experience.
• Willingness to accept long term field assignments.