Job Title: Project Controls Manager
Duration: Contract, 12+ months
Pay Range: $80-$90/hr
Per Diem: $155/day for 7 days a week
Work Schedule: M-F, 40 hours per week; some OT expected
Target start date / availability: ASAP for interviews, November start
- Prior project experience in the power industry
- Proficiency using Primavera P6 scheduling software, including resource loading experience
- Proficient with cost control functions: cost reports, cash flow reports, forecasting, EVM
- Familiarity with the practical application of project controls
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to interact and multitask with project team members, clients, and vendors of varying position levels.
- Eager to learn new skills and develop knowledge to add make a valuable impact to project team operation. Willing to engage with others to understand project team needs. Committed to deliver high quality, accurate deliverables with attention to detail.
- Working knowledge in MS Office tools, with emphasis on the advanced use of MS Excel and/or MS Access in creating detailed, interactive spreadsheets, workbooks, and databases.
- Bachelor of science degree from an ABET Engineering Accreditation Commission-approved program with a strong academic background, preferably with an emphasis in Construction Management, Industrial Engineering, or General Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Related engineering internship, co-op, or work experience, which includes project controls, project planning, project scheduling, and earned value performance, preferably within the power industry
- Prior experience in construction management or project controls, preferably within the power industry
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project scheduling software
- Experience using various conditional aggregation and lookup functions in MS Excel