Job Title: Project Administrator
Location: Bartow, FL
Duration: 18+ Months
Pay Range: $25 – $30/hr
Per Diem: Local candidates required
Target start date / availability: ASAP
The Project Administrator is part of a team focused on the management of construction and service contracts during the execution of EPCM projects and has a significant contribution in participating in the successful completion of projects. The Administrative Assistant / Office Manager, who is site based, is focused on supporting the construction team on a day-to-day basis.
- Minutes of Meeting – recording, issuing, etc.
- Maintaining project meeting calendars
- Supporting construction management team with communication and organization of the project
- Ensure document filing structures are followed.
- General clerical work
- Retrieving and printing documents from the company SharePoint site
- Responsibilities are not limited to the above and are fluid in a construction environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience on large projects as administrative assistance / office manager
- Well organized
- Effective communicator
- Ability to handle a field-office construction environment.
- Microsoft Office experience. Word and Excel