As a leader in the rapidly growing eCommerce order fulfillment optimization space. Our solution helps warehouse owners attain 2-3X efficiency improvement over cart-picking operations, by empowering pickers to work collaboratively with our robots. All this is accomplished while integrating with the operator’s Warehouse Management System, utilizing, and optimizing existing facility infrastructure.
We are looking for a Production Assembler to join our team. The role will be focused on the assembly and refurbishment of our robots at various levels, performing a wide variety of mechanical and electrical tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations.
The successful candidate will have high volume production test experience with complex electromechanical assemblies, will be a motivated self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced startup environment. This position is in our Wilmington, MA headquarters, and is not suitable for remote work.
- Performs a wide variety of electronic, Electro-mechanical and mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Disassembles, modifies, reworks, reassembles, and tests assemblies and subassemblies.
- Completes in-process inspections and testing of products.
- Follows processes and procedures, to assemble electronic and electro-mechanical products in accordance with the company's safety and quality standards.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Reports production statuses through MRP system.
- Works directly with Manufacturing Engineering on processes, changes, and improvements.
- Works overtime as required to meet production needs.
- Floats & performs work assignments in other work areas as needed.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of Electro-Mechanical or Assembly experience.
- Basic computer skills necessary.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential with the ability to interface with team members.
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.