Title: Permitting Specialist
Duration: 4-month contract to hire
Salary Range: $90,000 – $120,000
Expected work schedule: 40 hours a week expected, 8-5
Target start date / availability: ASAP
- 5-7 years of experience obtaining Regulatory Permits with state, federal and municipal agencies to achieve permits to meet project goals and execution schedules.
- Some positions may also require 5-7-year experience in conducting SWPPP inspections and environmental monitoring for electric projects.
- Experienced in FERC or PSC construction project monitoring.
- Experience as agricultural monitor.
- Experienced in the drafting, editing and interpreting studies for the development, submission and acquisition of certificates to build or other regulatory filings
- Experience working in team environment to site facilities in the energy sector minimizing environmental, visual and customer impacts considering the companies and projects business requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environment Engineering or related field