$20.00 – $23.00/hr
We are looking for self-starters who want to be part of a diverse, high impact organization that is supporting record industry growth. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to expand your job knowledge by participating in training opportunities and through collaboration with our team. Employment development, empowerment and well-being are all pillars within our organization.
Working as part of our diverse Operations team, you will
• Use your experience in electromechanical assembly to build a variety of products.
• Achieve or exceed daily and/or weekly production goals.
• Utilization of work instructions, bill of materials, blueprints and schematics to produce zero defect assemblies and/or subassemblies for a variety of mechanical and electro-mechanical assembly operations.
• Following methods and/or sequence of operations, you will perform such tasks as wiring, component installation, kit assembly, inspection.
• Achieve daily targets and complete productivity reports as needed/required.
• Cross-train in multiple phases of the production process to gain skill diversity.
• Ensure work areas remain clean and organized throughout the workday.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 3-10 years of Electromechanical Assembly experience, preferably in the semiconductor capital equipment industry
• Ability to read and work from blueprints and schematics
• Cable soldering and crimping experience is a plus
• Must be available to work overtime as scheduled to support production needs
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills
• Comfortable using a computer; experience with Microsoft Excel is a plus as is experience with SAP or Oracle and Agile.
• Knowledge of leak detection techniques is a plus.
• Position requires regular standing, bending, reaching, lifting and walking throughout the shift
In this role, you will utilize your skills to build defect-free mechanical assemblies on time in accordance with the production schedule. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will follow build procedures and other documentation to produce a variety of assemblies or sub-assemblies. Must have good attention to detail and an ability to read assembly drawings. 3-10 years of electromechanical assembly in the semiconductor capital equipment or similar industry is preferred. Must be comfortable using a computer; experience with Microsoft Excel is a plus as is experience with Oracle ERP and Agile. Knowledge of leak detection techniques is a plus.