Manufacturing Engineer III
Direct Hire opportunity in Beverly, MA
Develop and continuously improve the tools and processes required to manufacture products, Implant, Thermal Processing, Cure and Clean, for internal and external customers. These tools include comprehensive and precise process documentation, standard work, assembly fixtures, lean manufacturing techniques. Review engineering change orders (ECO's) for manufacturing impact and compatibility. Participate in cross functional design and quality team efforts to identify and correct issues affecting cost, deliver, and quality of products. Lead cross functional projects to obtain margin and cycle time goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigates and initiates corrective action on manufacturing problems arising in the manufacture of one or more of the following: chemicals; parts and materials; the assembly of mechanical, electrical, electronic or electro mechanical units, assemblies, subsystems and systems; or manufacturing problems associated with the inspection and/or testing of company produced products.
- Reviews and evaluates proposed and processed engineering changes and/or other specification requirements and performs technical liaison with production planning and engineering personnel.
- Prepares drawing changes on production released materials and coordinates these changes with manufacturing and support groups. Proactively initiates Design improvements.
- Reviews customer specifications, drawings and other supporting documents.
- Drive the development of Manufacturing process improvement, through the implementation of LEAN manufacturing principles, implementation of assembly tooling/fixturing, and improvement of product quality.
- Lead process improvement projects within a team environment, meeting goals in Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Train and mentor ME staff, as required.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Degree preferred: ME, EE, II, Ind Eng., or Mfg. Eng.
- Health insurance
- Paid Sick Time
- PTO/Paid Vacation time
- Paid Holidays
If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply immediately and a FootBridge representative will contact you to take the next step.
We deliver strategic recruitment and staffing solutions for growing companies while offering rewarding careers and opportunities for our employees, consultants, and team members. Our focus is connecting client partners with personalized solutions to support current business needs. The FootBridge team is committed to building trusted relationships through our core values while having fun and supporting friends and family. To the core, we believe in accountability, transparency, integrity and excellence. Divisions of expertise: Energy, Industrial, Chemicals, Construction, & Manufacturing