Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties will be assigned.
- Relays information and priorities from manager to the rest of the team
- Uses lead(s) to direct smaller groups across multiple projects
- Ability to direct labor to match priorities provided by manager
- Strong communication skills to delegate tasks and coordinate with other departments to meet needs and deadlines
- Ability to solve complex problems using the resources at hand
- Strong multitasking ability, working multiple projects at the same time, sometimes in different areas of the building
- Drives efficiency and productivity initiatives to cut time on machine turnover
- Remains organized and detailed with documentation, as well as physical space while maintaining a steady output
- Flexibility to come in on weekends to meet deadlines
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Requires a Bachelors degree with 0-1 year of professional experience in related responsibilities.
- Equivalent and/or related past experience may be recognized as a substitute, to a degree.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and speak English sufficiently well to perform job functions.