Integration and Test Technician
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- As an Integration and Test Technician you will be responsible for the installation of hardware, software, and troubleshooting of mechanical, electrical, automation, and optical systems used in the Photolithography systems. Integration technicians will work with design and manufacturing engineers to provide assistance in the development of test protocols and documentation to support product quality requirements.
Experience should include use of: Oscilloscopes and Multimeters, Height gages and Micrometers, Radiometers and Spectrometers.
Knowledge should include: 1) high precision mechanical assemblies; 2) Electronics/cabling; 3) optics; 4) digital and analog circuitry;5) software installation; 6) control systems; 7) Linux OS.
Proficient with mathematical and plotting applications such as Excel, Matlab and Gnuplot.
- Assemble, integrate, calibrate and test mechanical, electrical and optical assemblies in semiconductor photolithography systems.
- Alignment and calibration of automation systems.
- Troubleshoot and test mechanical, electrical and optical sub-assemblies and final systems.
- May be called upon to work on equipment that has little or no documentation or training.
- Will be required to work with minimal supervision, providing both external and internal customers with products that meet defined quality standards and are delivered on schedule.
- Must be able to mark-up and/or write procedures for use within the company when required.
- Inspection and test of completed assemblies and systems
- Meet required deadlines.
- Overtime and work hours other than Monday-Friday may be required.
- Work well with peers from various backgrounds to build effective work relationships.
- Train team members and customers on system operation and troubleshooting.
- Completion of product quality documentation.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Work in a class 10,000/1,000 clean room environment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Domestic and international travel may be required.
- Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Optical Systems.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in assembly, integration and calibration of photolithography, or equivalent equipment in a clean room environment.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to read, understand and work with schematics, assembly drawings, and Procedures.
- Experience in troubleshooting mechanical and electrical assemblies.
Reading/Writing: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical documentation.
- Ability to follow complex technical written and verbal instructions
- Ability and experience required to write complete and concise calibration reports
- Ability and experience to provide technical guidance to lower level technicians
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required for reporting complex technical systems related issues, procedure writing and training of others.
- Computer skills – MS Office competency
- Attention to detail and ability to retain communicated information.
- Appropriate communication skills to convey information to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to solve complex problems involving software, hardware, and integration of sub-assembly components
- An aptitude for learning specialized software programs
- Basic ERP (SAP) experience
- Working knowledge of semiconductor lithography equipment
- Must possess fine motor skills and dexterity to utilize tools and test meters for precision assembly and test of complex assemblies.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee frequently is required to use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and climb or balance.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand/sit for long periods.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.