Job Title: Integrated Master Scheduler
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: Contract, 2 years
Per Diem: $200/day for 7 days a week
Work Schedule: M-F, 40 hours per week
The work will include interfacing directly with project management, client management and investors for the development of integrated schedule for transportation project.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and managing a reporting data to produce reports for multiple projects.
- Analyzes and evaluates schedule management involving integrated scheduling techniques.
- Provide leadership and training to team members to resolve complex project scheduling issues.
- Expert in agreements, construction contracts/subcontracts, and joint venture agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field. Applicable experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Must have the field experience to facilitate and produce detailed construction schedules and interface those with engineering and procurement activities.
- A minimum of 10 years of direct project scheduling experience.
- Prior experience with Integrated scheduling on transportation projects.
- Ability to work independently, think creatively and analytically, and make quick and sound decisions.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert user of Microsoft Office, Oracle Primavera P6 project management software.