Title: Field Engineer – Project support
Duration: 6 months to start, potential to go direct down the road
Pay Rate: $30 – $35/hr
Expected work schedule: 40 hours a week
- Weekly Permit Tracking.
- Download comments on our submittal packages from reviewers from the Town regularly.
- Assign responses for the comments to appropriate persons within client (including deadlines).
- Maintain a current action item list.
- Receive permit comment responses from respective parties; organize into a coherent transmittal back to the Town.
- Assist PM/CM in preparing Permit Summary Report to be submitted weekly to Client prior to his meeting with the Town. This should focus Client’s interactions with the Town to a critical list of permits that can push forward.
- Prepare submittals to Town (in part, through the coordination of the Document Control person in Cincinnati).
- Weekly Project Review Meeting Support.
- Take notes.
- Record / publish minutes.
- Assist PM/CM in preparation of action item list.
- Weekly Construction Meeting Support.
- Client Monthly Report Support.
- Compile the contractor manhour report.
- Compile the Safety SOR Metrics for the monthly report.
- Support PM/CM in preparation of the Monthly Report documentation.
- Internal Monthly Report Support.
- Compile / download metrics from internal online databases.
- Organize / check data for accuracy and completeness as a first level review before turning over to PM/CM for input into the Internal Monthly Report Slide Deck.
- Support PM/CM in preparation of the Monthly Report as needed.
- CM Support (as appropriate and feasible given the person’s qualifications).
- Serve as “Assistant CM” generally and in the absence of the PM/CM specifically.
- Sign permits.
- Receive and log RFIs.
- Assist in monitoring safety performance.
- Generate regular Safety Observation Reports (SOR) as an augmentation of the PM/CM’s duties.