- Maintain/repairs campus structures, equipment and grounds: including plumbing, electrical and HVAC.
- Performs skilled trades work, such as carpentry or painting in the construction, repair or alteration of structures such as walls, roofs or office fixtures.
- Works with manufacturing or process engineering in the installation or repair of building plumbing and wiring required in the production process.
- Performs inspections to determine repair work necessary.
- Works from blueprints, drawings or rough sketches.
- Works with limited supervision, is responsible for complex assignments which require a broad understanding of the discipline or function and all related areas.
- Requires broad knowledge and skill set.
- Provides solutions in resolving complex problems that may impact established policies and procedures.