- Develop cost estimates for large lump sum construction projects in the T&D space.
- Develop execution plans to use as a basis of estimate to include cost effective and construction strategies.
- Prepare subcontract packages for various scopes of work – both civil and electrical.
- Management of the dynamic environmental impacts to right of way construction both temporary and permanent.
- Respond to bid forms and detailed unit pricing sheets.
- At least 5 years of detailed T&D Estimating experience for 5kV and up including above and below ground electrical and civil work, as well as new and rebuild capital cost estimating.
- Thorough knowledge of multiple trades.
- Ability to do quantity take-offs from drawings.
- Ability to read an EIS (Environmental Impact Statement) and determine the cost impacts.
- Experience estimating substations and switchyards a plus.