Duration: 4-6 month contract
Pay Range: $55 – $65/hr, all hours worked
Work Schedule: 8-5pm (40 hours a week)
Target start date / availability: 11/18
Interview Times: ASAP
We are looking for an individual to provide change order estimating and reviews for civil/structural changes for a project on the George Washington Bridge in New York City.
- Experience in heavy civil, bridge, and infrastructure projects.
- Candidate must demonstrate past experience in building conceptual estimates from minimal plan information as well as bottoms-up crew based production estimates.
- Candidate should possess knowledge of material suppliers, construction subcontractors, and production rates in multiple geographic markets
- Performs quantity take-offs, pricing, and estimate deliverable development
- Performs reviews and analysis of contractor and/or designer estimates
- Develops and/or reviews change order requests.
- Assists with development and/or analysis of post-construction cost analyses.
- Bridge construction experience a plus.
- Experience working with State agencies a plus.
- Develop and review change order requests, estimates, and reviews for civil/structural changes
- Experience with cost management software packages
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.