Electrical Test Tech
Opportunities on 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shifts
- 1st shift new hire: $1000 sign on bonus paid after 1000 hrs worked.
- 2nd shift new hire: $2500 sign on bonus paid after 1000 hrs worked,
- 3rd shift new hire: $3500 sign on bonus paid after 1000 hrs worked.
Assemble, test, disassemble and re-build a variety of electromechanical units, subassemblies and complete machine modules using standard processes.
- Assemble electromechanical units and subassemblies to print specifications and/or manufacturing aids and be certified in the majority of the complex assemblies within a cell.
- Perform basic testing tasks within a cell to include both mechanical and electrical.
- Complete standard cell documentation forms, material requisitions, Time sheets, assembly logs, checklists, etc.
- Utilize Glovia to print shop packets, BOM’s, pick lists to check inventory, compares kit material against shop packet.
- Utilize Insight to record quality defects during assembly.
- Perform basic mechanical and electrical test operations on subassemblies using instruments and fixtures and corrects any problem identified in the test.
- Recommend continuous improvements to the product build.
- Perform additional tasks including spoke positions.
- Additional Tasks as required.
- May be required to assist in other areas of manufacturing operations.
- The nature of our business requires occasional work with contaminated material, as a result of the implantation process. This position requires flexibility and capability to work in multiple areas of Manufacturing/Operations and may include working with or handling of contaminated parts and equipment. Training is provided to ensure the employee’s safety and that all Operations protocols are understood and followed.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and speak English sufficiently well to perform job functions.
- Work well within team environment; Work to improve team skills set; Show initiative; Utilize time effectively; Identify problems; Use network applications for solving problems and for day-to day business; Work independently.
- Knowledge of: Cell's test operations. Leak checking. Microsoft Word. Microsoft EXCEL. Working from prints, procedures, planning schedules, and verbal and written instructions. Safety policies and procedures within the assembly process.
- Skilled at Problem solving. Troubleshooting, assembly, basic testing, disassembly and rebuilding electromechanical units, subassemblies and complete machine modules.
- Travel: Ability to travel on short notice. Percent of travel required up to 5%.
- May be certified in some of the cells' complex assembly and test operation.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Paid Sick Time.
- Opportunity for temp-to-perm.
If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply immediately and a FootBridge representative will contact you to take the next step.
We deliver strategic recruitment and staffing solutions for growing companies while offering rewarding careers and opportunities for our employees, consultants, and team members. Our focus is connecting client partners with personalized solutions to support current business needs. The FootBridge team is committed to building trusted relationships through our core values while having fun and supporting friends and family. To the core, we believe in accountability, transparency, integrity and excellence. Divisions of expertise: Energy, Industrial, Chemicals, Construction, & Manufacturing