Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Address: Houston, TX
Duration: Direct Hire
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for the execution of electrical engineering and design documents according to project budget, schedule and quality. He/she reports in a strong matrix organization to the Lead Electrical Engineer / Engineering Manager for the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interacts with a group of engineers and designers providing technical direction primarily at a project level.
- Ability to perform duties of responsible engineer over engineering work under his/her supervision, including sealing of contract documents when required, is a plus. Documents required to be sealed may be, but not limited to: Single Line Diagrams, Engineering Specifications, Load lists, Equipment Lists, Schematic Diagrams, Junction Box Drawings, Distribution Panel Drawings, Data Sheets, Interconnection Diagrams, Electrical Block Diagrams, Electrical Layout Drawings for Cable Routing, Grounding, Lightning Protection, Lighting, E-Houses, Sub-Stations, Technical Specifications and Power Studies.
- Plans and coordinates detailed aspects of engineering work for a project.
- Plans, schedules or coordinates the preparation of documents or completion of activities for multiple projects.
- Reviews operational procedures to ensure compliance with applicable policies and performance measures.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering. Other disciplines may be considered based on work experience.
- 7 years minimum electrical engineering experience
- Electrical engineering experience in the power, petrochemical, heavy industrial, chemical plants and heavy industrial process industry. Additional industries may be considered based on experience gained.
Required and preferred Certifications & Memberships:
- Professional Engineering (PE) registrations (preferred).